FAE introduces a new line of professional mulchers for excavators equipped with Bite Limiter technology. Special steel profiles limit the depth of blade action, reducing the demand for power, guaranteeing speed and exceptional performance. The BL1/EX (for 4-7.5 t excavators) has a 800mm / 31in working width and can mulch logs up to 12cm / 5in in diameter. The piston motor (with manually controlled variable displacement) makes it easy to use this mulcher on different excavators with different oil flow rates. The BL1/EX has a rotor equipped with a heat-treated forged steel tooth holder, together with Type E reversible blades. This light, compact mulcher is easy to manoeuvre and perfect for various types of forestry work.
- 17/34cc variable manual displacement hydraulic piston motor with relief and anticavitation valve
- flow control system valve
- safety and anticavitation valve
- motor enclosed in the frame
- belt transmission
- bulkhead for hydraulic connections
- front hood with mechanical adjustment
- Bite Limiter rotor.
Options: Diverter valve (plug in and play), hydraulic front hood, dedicated rear hood (deflector), front fixed thumb and customized attachment bracket with pins, multiple tooth options.