The smallest fixed tooth excavator mulcher on the market.
Its strong and robust frame make it an investment to last over time.
The specially designed reversible cutting teeth guarantee reliability and the best results in cleaning cuts.
It is an extremely versatile machine. Its compact size makes it suitable for a very wide range of excavators, from 5 tons up to 13 tons.
The hydraulic motor is manually adjustable to work with different types of excavators using alternative flow options.
The frame presents two mulching doors, which are mechanically or hydraulically adjustable. The front one is used for mulching trees, the rear one for mulching uniform fibrous material which does not need to be cut down.
The standard equipment includes:
- anti dust machine body
- belt transmission
- 17/34cc variable manual displacement hydraulic piston motor with relief and anticavitation valve (DML/HY)
- safety and anticavitation valve (DML/HY)
- 55/38cc variable torque hydraulic piston motor (DML/HY/VT)
- flow control system valve
- front hood with mechanical adjustment
- rear hood with mechanical adjustment
- welded counter blade
- protection chains
- motor enclosed in frame
- supporting service leg
Available on demand: 32/65cc variable manual displacement hydraulic piston motor with relief and anticavitation valve (DML/HY), customized setting hydraulic motor (DML/HY/VT), hydraulic rear hood, hydraulic front hood, customized attachment bracket, customized attachment bracket with fixed thumb, multiple tooth options, different teeth.