Ideal for underbrush, grass and brush piles.
Thanks to its "floating system", the rotor of this mulcher follows the terrain, for a precise cut and perfect finish. The Heavy Duty oversized roller gives outstanding performance, even in the most difficult wet terrain.
Two types of blade are available, the Grass blade and the Brush heavy hammer, capable of grinding material up to 8 cm/3''.
The standard equipment includes:
- enclosed machine body
- belt transmission
- quick attachment plate with self leveling device for skid steer
- 32/65cc variable manual displacement hydraulic piston motor with relief and anticavitation valve
- welded counter blade
- self cleaning rear roller with integrated skids
- attachment plate with self levelling device
- self levelling protection rubber
- possibillity to have the rotor equipped with PMM hammers or Y-flails
Available on demand: stronger bearing for back roller, multiple flail options.