The UMH is FAE’s top of the line tractor mounted forestry mulcher. It is rated for trees up to 40cm/16" diameter and is designed to work with high horsepower tractors.
The hydrodynamic joints and the new Spike Pro counter-blades guarantee optimal performance and productivity. The ergonomics of the new, fully enclosed double layer “dustproof” frame is designed for maximum safety of the work and the operator. Finally, the large diameter of the rotor and the NEW Spike Pro counter-blades provide excellent homogenous shredding results.
Backed by FAE’s unparalleled engineering expertise, UMH/S/HP is built to last and delivers the maximum return on your investment.
The standard equipment includes:
- Hydraulic rear hood
- Inner anti wear clad plates FCP (UMH/S)
- Adjustable extended 3 point linkage
- Enclosed machine body
- Centralized greasing hub
- Hydraulic hoses integrated in the frame
- Cylinder protection
- Bolted on protection chains
- Transmission with belts (UMH/S)
- Poly-Chain® belts transmission (UMH/S/HP)
- Hydraulic clutch transmission (UMH/S/HP)
- Gearbox with freewheel
- Gearbox with oil cooling system (UMH/S/HP)
- PTO shaft
- Cam clutch on side PTO (UMH/S)
- Bolted-on rotor shafts (in forged steel)
- Hydraulic top link
- Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox
- Forged and hardened interchangeable counter-blades (UMH/S)
- Third row of interchangeable forged and hardened counter-blades (UMH/S)
- Interchangeable bolted on spike PRO counter-blade (UMH/S/HP)
- Adjustable skids
- Supporting service leg
Available on demand: bolt-on chain’s protection plates, hydraulic clutch transmission (UMH/S), multiple tooth options, W style self aligning device between PTO drive shaft/gearbox, interchangeable bolted on spike counter-blade (UMH/S/HP), special skids to go underground, mechanic push frame, hydraulic push frame, extra ripper for push frame.