This Heavy Duty tiller is designed and built to be used with medium to high power tractors.
The "HP version" is equipped with a reinforced transmission and can grind stumps up to 50 cm/20''
in diameter to a depths of 40 cm/16'', for excellent depth soil reclamation.
The soil is thus ready for planting without further processing.
Multiple tooth options available for different environments.
The standard equipment includes:
- friction clutch on side PTO
- PTO shaft with cam clutch
- gearbox with freewheel
- transmission with side gearbox
- hydraulic hood
- welded steel counter-blades
- flat pressed welded steel protection counter-blades
- enclosed machine body
- centralized greasing hub
- hydraulic top link
- Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox
- inside lateral protections
- protection chains
Available on demand: W style self aligning device between PTO drive shaft/gearbox, dozing blade (not compatible with roller), hydraulic controlled roller (not compatible with dozing blade), multiple tooth options.