This unique machine combines the functionality and efficiency of a forestry mulcher with that of a stone crusher. It is designed and built to meet the needs of professional contractors grinding trees and crushing rock up to 15 cm/6'' in diameter with a single machine. The gearbox multiplier system makes it possible to run the rotor at two different speeds: 540rpm for crushing, and 100rpm for grinding.
The wide range of options makes this machine extremely versatile for work in multiple applications.
The standard equipment includes:
- PTO shaft with cam clutch
- gearbox with freewheel
- trasmission with belts in Poly-Chain® Carbon
- hydraulic hood
- welded steel counter-blades
- adjustable Hardox® counter-blade
- inner anti wear clad plates FCP
- enclosed machine body
- inside lateral protections
- dual row protection chains
Available on demand: hydraulic top link, mechanical push frame, hydraulic push frame, dozing blade, grader blade (not compatible with roller), hydraulic controlled roller (not compatible with dozing blade).