Professional rock crusher designed and built for extreme applications.
Multiple working widths are available up to 2.5 m/101''. A very high productivity model for large jobsites.
For extremely tough applications, we offer the Heavy Duty (HD) version with Heavy Duty (HD) rotor system which can handle the toughest rock and conditions. The Severe Duty version has additional HARDOX® layers inside the body for increased resistance to abrasion.
Internal counter knives made of HARDOX® are designed and built to counter-crush rock inside the chamber, as well as being adjustable to set the size of the final product.
The standard equipment includes:
- PTO shaft (STCH/HD)
- cam clutch on side PTO (STCH/HD)
- PTO shaft with cam clutch (STCH)
- gearbox with freewheel
- trasmission with belts in XPC
- hydraulic hood
- flat pressed welded steel counter-blades
- adjustable Hardox® counter-blade
- inner anti wear clad Hardox® plates (STCH/HD)
- adjustable skids
- penetration skids
- adjustable extended 3 point linkage (STCH/HD)
- enclosed machine body
- inside lateral protection
- dual row protection chains
Available on demand: hydraulic top link, dozing blade, grader blade, multiple tooth options (STCH/HD: STC/3/HD tools standard).