- 3210 Series comes in a Lift, Pull, Semi-Mount & Offset Model
- Rubber Element Cross Shafts
- Heavy Duty Cushioned Axles
- Two Round Blade Holders
- See Specifications Page For Models 3210 & 3210 Offset
- 10-gauge Deck Construction
- 7-gauge Strongbacks
- 1/4-inch Sidebands
- Rubber Cushioned Axle Arms
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
All Bush Hog® Multi-Spindle rotary cutters feature structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points. Streamlined deck design inhibits trash and water buildup problems.
Shields over all cross shafts fold conveniently out of the way to allow quick access to clutch or universal joints.
Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock loads during operation and transport.
A wide angle, constant velocity driveshaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle. This reduces vibration and allows smoother cutting in sharp turns.