- Sloped Deck. Improved sloped deck design sheds water and debris to increase deck life.
- 326 and 327 gearboxes are the same rugged gearboxes used on the Bush Hog® flex wing cutters. Rated at 210 HP, they have the highest rating in their class.
- Blade pans are 7-gauge steel formed in dished shape for extra strength.
- An integral part of the cutter’s structure, the gearbox stand runs between the strongbacks.
- Rugged ASAE Cat 5 drivelines are standard on both 320 Series “Original Plus” cutters.
- 5-year limited gearbox warranty.
- Replaceable Skids
- Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strongbacks that run the full length of the deck tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand.
- 326 and 327 decks are 7-gauge thick steel. Strongbacks are 7-gauge steel.
- Sidebands are strong and deep. Formed of 1/4-inch thick steel, they are 12 1/2-inches deep.
- Heavy-duty tail wheel assemblies are standard on both models. 327 comes equipped with a heavy-duty axle and dual wheels for both lift and pull models. Both lift and pull models come with laminated tires that are built for rugged conditions.
- Built of heat treated alloy steel, blades are genuine Bush Hog®
TOUGH Category 5 Driveline
Authentic Bush Hog® Gearbox Look for the Bush Hog® embossed on the gearbox. Only Bush Hog® cutters are equipped with Bush Hog® designed gearboxes. The Bush Hog® 320 “Original Plus” Series heavy-duty cutters feature the highest rated gearboxes in their class—210 HP.
TOUGH Tail Wheel Assembly
TOUGH Blade Pans, Deck Reinforcements, and Heavy-Duty Gearbox Stand Equipped with Bush Hog® Blades
327 Lift Type Cushioned Axle